Dreaming of being a doula?
Hosted by Alex Burner, birth worker and trainer
Grab yourself a cuppa and join me for to find out how you can carve out your dream career as a doulaSign up here
- What does it take to be a doula?
- How you can combine other pregnancy/ birth related skills with being a doula.
- That doulas don't have to have had kids, breastfed forever, or had a "natural" birth.
- How to balance family life and birth work.
- How you can be a doula full or part time.
'After wanting to pursue this line of work for a while it is exhilarating to be part of this movement. Alex is passing down a wealth of knowledge and support and has put together an extensive training programme. I feel so blessed to be a part of this tribe, to have the potential to pass this onto other tribes and relight the fire of women standing together and families working together to achieve peace in their lives from the very beginning.' Current trainee
Give me an hour of your time and I'll help you decide if this is the right path for you!
1. How long is the webinar - roughly an hour.
2. When is it? 4th February 7.30pm
3. Who's it for? Everyone who wants to build a career supporting people through the childbearing year
4. Is there a replay? There will be a replay available to those who sign up to the webinar which will be emailed to you.